AskBug – WordPress theme released
We are happy to announce that our 2nd WordPress + AnsPress theme has been released. Read more about the theme here: AskBug.
We are working on major an major updates for AskBug theme which will also make it compatible with AnsPress 4.0.
Thanks to you also. Let me know if version 1.1 solved your issue.
Rahul, looked through the demo site. It’s amazing !!! The site looks really crisp and clean and you’ve added a lot of features into it. Responsiveness is great too. There are some issues with the break points and how screen looks like at different resolutions. I will provide you with feedback on what might need some improvements to make it better. Thanks again for a great job !!
However, the benefits give only a 10!
I wish business is to flourish.
I’ve been trying to browse and find a changelog and a list of the changed files. Where could i find that ?
We need a showcase page on anspress.io!!!!
Do you provide Just HTML template for this theme?
Your Theme looks great
1. Is that Theme meanwhile working with Anspress 4.1+?
2. Does this theme have a way to integrate paid questions – i.e. via paypal or credit card or both? either via plugin or woocommerce!
3. Does this Theme work on Multisite?
4. Can it hold multilingual questions and answers?
or can Multiple times – one per language – be setup on different branches/pages.
Hello it works fine, thanks!
hello , i cant install askbug
The package could not be installed. No valid additions were found.
Failed to install plugin
any help please
hello there i have askbug theme buy before now i install my project but i cant uptade themes
1. After enabled theme my login, my website is forced to use theme my login. I don’t want to use theme my login because it doesn’t fit my requirement. It keeps appears this and no way to fix it in wordpress-admin-panel
2. Unable to insert code in my website, please view https://cloud.jorcus.com/1y0C1T311p3W
My main website link: https://www.jorcus.com/
Is that theme askbug now compatible with latest version of anspress 4.1*
Yes of course.
Can you take a look at this thread? I cant get anyone to respond to my question…
I can’t set up [top right menu(login and non logined)]
I do not see it even if I set the menu list
Please How to
If you are using AskBug 3.x then top right menu is gone. As appropriate links are assigned by default.
Hi, Why do you use !important in main theme? like here
“.home .site-stats-pos .stats-item i” under “/themes/askbug/includes/css/askbug.css” LINE Number = 646
And how to overwrite that then with Child-theme?
This will be fixed in upcoming version. For now you can add this css to askbug-chil/anspress/css/overrides.css
just read it