Thanks for your patience. I am happy to announce that AnsPress final beta is available to everyone. Please test it and help us find any unnoticed issues remains somewhere. All major feature request will be scheduled for next version.
Download from here:
- Added filter to modify tag question query
- Added user answers page
- Load comments by default
- Fixed JS template not loading properly
- Prevent question query to use SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS which is relatively slow in big site
- Added support for polylang
- Fixed short link
- Added notification dropdown
- Improved user menu
- Improved anspress pages, menu and slugs
- Improved user menu
- User profile as an addon
- Added load more button in notification
- Improved notification sorting
- Added notification count and mark all notification read button
- Improved notification ref prefetch
- Improved notification query
- Improved best answer notification
- Improved notification flush on post delete
- Delete corresponding notification when a post gets deleted
- Notify user on comment
- Notification for best answer
- Reload reCaptcha after form submission
- Fixed: while editing anonymous user’s post author changes
- FIXED: wrong classes for columns in tags and categories
- Fixed tags pagination
- Added recaptcha methods
- Added notifications addon
- Added base query class
- Fixed addons loading
- Improved addons functions
- Added add-on activation hook
- CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS to CREATE TABLE
- Fixed reputation template file location
- Improved category style
- Fixed: strpos(): Offset not contained in string
- Fixed: x-index of snackbar
- Improved category icon
- Store reputation in meta for sorting purpose
- Removed debug code
- Fixed: AP_Roles::remove_roles() should not be called statically
- Added improved version of dynamic avatar addon
- Fixed: private check box not working in form
Thanks to all participants and contributors.
Clicking on an anonymous user profile throws a 404 error.
Links to /community/user/0/
Edit: It works when you enable user profile add-on. (link should be removed?)
Edit2: What happened to the user profile page, reputation and hover cards, they where so beautifull?
Do you have an idea of the update of Askbug?
I really look forward to testing the new Anspress 🙂
Allowed anonymous posting, but it still gives login or register prompt, bug?
I installed the beta 4 and it’s a great improvement.
Any idea when you will push this live?
Want to use it for an upcomming project.
Could you also add a quick option to the backend for selective loading and deqeueing the anspress css?
I have a 404 on https://www.ietsdoenofferte.nl/vragen/lid/jeffrey (https://www.ietsdoenofferte.nl/vraag/32839/babyshower-zaaltje)
Just installed it and… Woow!! This is a huge step forward and it definitely deserves to be called 4.x!! I agree with Cagliostro and Chad: you’re the best!
Gonna dig into it now but first I have to clean the mess with my CSS: I think I tweaked too many things. ^^;
Just one little thing that I noticed though. In AnsPress Options > Tools > Uninstall, it’s written in red: “If you are unsure about this section please do use any of these options below.” I’m pretty sure you mean: “If you are unsure about this section please do NOT use any of these options below.” Right? ^^;
A huge thanks again!
Rahul you are the best. Thank you for your work. I don’t know what else to say.
I wish you the best of luck in life and in work and health for you and your family.
Anspress is the Best Q & A plugin for WP. Period.