We are pleased to announce the last release of AnsPress for this year. Development will resume again after 2nd January.
A major feature AnsPress\Session() is introduced in this release. AnsPress session will be helpful for storing custom session variable of a user. In previous release there was a bug which prevents anonymous users to view their post when new question/answer status is set to moderation. To fix this bug, we need to know that the current user is the original poster but things are complicated when we cannot use PHP session. As you already know that WP does not utilize PHP session, so we have to introduce our custom session handler.
Improved tags field validation and included selectize.js library for better tags suggestion. Apart from this there are few bug fixes which can be found below.
Download source code.
You can also get it using
New functions introduced in this release.
New actions and filters introduced in this release.
Total 30 Commits
- Improved test
- Added new argument $manual
- Added $manual argument to answer `submit_answer_form` method.
- Answer template: use translation function
- Buddypress template slip div fix unless max_num_pages equals one its not closing ( #ap-bp-answers and #ap-bp-questions ) div so its crashing template schema.
- Deprecated process_form method
- Don't use ap_ajax action for question, answer and comment form.
- View 23 more