Add your comment
This section describes how to install AnsPress and get it working.
From plugin installer
This is the most easiest way to install AnsPress to your WordPress site.
- Navigate to wp-admin->Plugins->Add new.
- Type AnsPress in search bar and wait for AnsPress card to show up.
- Click install and then activate and you are done.
- Download latest version of AnsPress from: anspress-question-answer.zip
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
<?php do_action('plugin_name_hook'); ?>in your templates
Run this command from console:
wp plugin install anspress-question-answer --activate
Adding base page
There must be a base page for AnsPress to work properly. You can learn more about AnsPress base page here: What is base page? AnsPress shows a notice in wp-admin if no base is set already. You can click link in notice to automatically create base page.
If you need more help installing AnsPress, you can contact us by posting a support request at Support.
Thanks, I had a trouble getting the plugin to work and all I needed was to place the plugin name hook in functions.php of my template.