We have just released the next update for AnsPress, version 4.1.20.
In this update you will find the following fixes and improvements:
* Fixed: wrong date time in get_adjacent_post query
* Fixed: Uncaught Error Call to a member function has_cap() on bool
* Fixed: Tags not being saved from frontend form
* Warning: Creating default object from empty value in wp-content/plugins/anspress-question-answer/includes/functions.php on line 2461 Fixes #550
* Disable cache for function ap_get_post
* Improved question filters UI
* Added condition for existence of index (#548)
The contributor list system is back online and you can see the details of the commits below.
We would like to send a big thank you to all of our contributors donating their time to this project, and the users leaving feedback on Github and in our community. We are very grateful for your help in making AnsPress the best it can be.
Download source code.
You can also get it using
Total 11 Commits
- Improved question filters UI
- Disable cache for function ap_get_post
- Updated workflow config
- Fixed: Tags not being saved from frontend form
- Fixed: Uncaught Error Call to a member function has_cap() on bool
- Added condition for existence of index (#548) * Added condition for existence of index * changed spaces * Fixed white space in PR Co-authored-by: Rahul Aryan <[email protected]>
- Merge pull request #549 from anspress/dev
- View 4 more