Today we are publishing the next small update to AnsPress, bringing it to version 4.1.23
Here are the changes you can expect in this version:
– For developers: Added docker config.
– For developer: Removed old CI config files.
– Replaced deprecated jQuery functions.
– Removed enqueueing of minified files.
– Removed the white background in the body. This should help AnsPress work with dark themes.
Thank you for using and supporting AnsPress.
Download source code.
You can also get it using
Total 12 Commits
- Bump composer/composer from 2.1.8 to 2.1.9 Bumps [composer/composer](https://github.com/composer/composer) from 2.1.8 to 2.1.9. - [Release notes](https://github.com/composer/composer/releases) - [Changelog](https://github.com/composer/composer/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md) - [Commits](https://github.com/composer/composer/compare/2.1.8...2.1.9) --- updated-dependencies: - dependency-name: composer/composer dependency-type: indirect ... Signed-off-by: dependabot[bot] <[email protected]>
- Merge pull request #569 from anspress/dependabot/composer/composer/composer-2.1.9 Bump composer/composer from 2.1.8 to 2.1.9
- Added docker compose
- Update gitignore to exclude min directory
- Updated npm packages
- For developers: Added docker config. For developer: Removed old CI config files. Replaced deprecated jQuery functions. Removed enqueueing of minified files. Removed the white background in the body. This should help AnsPress work with dark themes.
- Update github actions
- View 5 more